Have something to say? Feel free to email me at azgirl14@hotmail.com. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Yoga and Finding Some Zen

Sometimes I wonder about you little Munchie and how mellow you will be.  We have been doing prenatal yoga together for a while now and I can't help but laugh.  Every week during meditation at the beginning of class while your mama is relaxing and breathing, there you are kicking me.  As if you are saying, this is boring - let's move!  And so we do.

I think your favourite time is mine too.  At the end of class, we get to basically just lay on the floor and rest.  Deep rest.  Sometimes we get a little massage, sometimes some soothing essential oils but your mom gets more rest in those 15 minutes than any other time in the week.  And you do too.  I think yoga has been good for us.  I hope that we have quiet, zen moments like this together when you are an outside baby too!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment