Have something to say? Feel free to email me at azgirl14@hotmail.com. I'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Munchie Movements

Well, it finally happened. I'm pretty sure I felt the little Munchie move! I was stressed about travelling and upset and as Andrew laid with me and tried to calm my nerves, I felt it. This strange little movement. It was almost like bubbles but more rhythmic and concentrated. It only did it when Andrew moved his hand away as if it say "Daddy, come back!" Even though he couldn't feel it yet, I knew that's what Munchie meant. 

I wasn't sure if it was the grand moment I have spent nearly 22 weeks waiting for but then I felt it again when I was working at my desk. Same movement, same feeling.  It is probably the most magical moment thus far. You have no idea how much we love you little Munchie! Keep saying "hello". Your mama and daddy are here!

No comments:

Post a Comment