Today I went to visit a client and they told me that I had "popped". I know I've been feeling more pregnant lately but it was strange to have someone else say it. They also said something else - that not even the colour black was helping me anymore! At first I was pretty offended, especially because I was feeling pretty good about my appearance that day but then I started thinking about it.
My growing belly means you are growing! Strong and healthy! Just the way your mom and dad want you to. It also means that you are getting closer and closer to making your debut and that's so exciting! We are so, so, SO excited to meet you! Your dad is so excited to have someone to play with and I'm excited to get someone to cuddle with. It's going to be amazing!
We love you little Munchie! Keep growing and I will keep being proud of every pound!
Love,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment