I don't make resolutions. I find that they are always these generic things that I forget about by the time February rolls around. But what I do make, is goals. Part of my goals for 2015 is to blog more. It really is something that I enjoy doing and I think it's wonderful that our family and friends can keep up with us. Things are always happening at warp speed around here. Well, except for the last couple of weeks. We've been hit with terrible sickness and that's put a stop to everything. We skip Christmas festivities and even cancelled our daughter's first birthday party. I'm happy to say that it is going to be held at the end of the month (yay!).
I just have a feeling that 2015 is going to bring a lot of changes. It's hard to say what but I just feel like things will be different this year. Of course, that is all starting in a few short days when I am physically back to work. People told me that I would be dying to go back. To leave my house and talk to adults but the truth is that I would spend every day with my favourite girl if I could. I will miss hanging out with her. I will miss the yoga pants. I will miss not doing my hair. Of course it's inevitable but the truth is I can't believe how wrong people were. I'm not ready in the least.
So here's to a new year. To new adventures and challenges. I hope you will stick around to be a part of it :)
xoxo, Ali
No comments:
Post a Comment