Have something to say? Feel free to email me at azgirl14@hotmail.com. I'd love to hear from you!
Thursday, April 24, 2014
Mommy Multitasking
You guys, I think I might be getting the hang of this whole mommy multitasking thing! I have a Board meeting tonight and therefore there are several things I need to get done: make dinner for daddy and Grandma (who is gracious enough to come and babysit), pump a bottle, sterilize parts to pump said bottle, make my hair not look like I stuck my finger in a light socket and finish my Board report. I am happy to say that in the past 1 hour and 30 minutes, I accomplished every one of these items! First I made a quick dinner (sorry guys, it's delicious I promise!) and then took on the task of looking a little less homeless by straightening and styling my hair while parts sterilized (I just switched them out every 5 minutes) and hooked myself up to the pump while I straightened. Apparently this is how people get things done! I would like to thank Abby for staying asleep during this whole process. Thank God for swings!
Labels:
mommy,
motherhood,
multitasking,
parenting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment