So I haven't written here for a while but I thought this would be a fun place to share our story as our family grows. It's still surreal that I am pregnant. We had both dreamed of it and hoped for it but I sometimes find myself still finding it hard to believe that this dream is reality.
I'm closing out my 14th week of pregnancy. It seems so long and yet so short (26 more weeks to go)! I will admit that there are very few things about this pregnancy that have been fun and I strongly question the judgment of anyone who describes pregnancy as "the best time of your life". I haven't felt like I'm glowing, I've been sick for most of it and the lack of sleep is already very real. I will say that one of the most wonderful things has been maternity clothes. I honestly have no idea why women don't wear these all the time!
The truth is that I do consider this to be an amazing miracle and I'm already getting excited thinking about what this little one will look like and talk like and act like. To the doctors who told me it wouldn't happen, you really should learn that I am one girl who doesn't take no for an answer. Keep growing Munchie!
No comments:
Post a Comment