Have something to say? Feel free to email me at azgirl14@hotmail.com. I'd love to hear from you!

Friday, December 28, 2012

Year In Review - 2012

1.What did you do in 2012 that you'd never done before?
Bought a house and took a cruise to Hawaii

2. Did you keep your New Years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I think that we kept some of them. Next year's resolution is to get healthy!

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yep - 7 babies in 7 months:
- Jackson, February
- Ava, April
- Alyssa, May
- Jamie-lynn, June
- Owen, September
- Blake, September
- Madison, September

4. Did anyone close to you die?
Not that I can recall.

5. What countries did you visit?
Canada, USA, Mexico

6. What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012?
Strength to make changes.

7. What date from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
June 28, 2012 - Day we got financing for our house and made it official
September 3, 2012 - Celebrated 1 year of marriage
October 12, 2012 - Day the house was ours
October 22, 2012 - Day we set sail for Hawaii

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Buying a house!

9. What was your biggest failure?
Not sure there was one.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Oh sure - endometriosis sees to that every year.

11. What was the best thing you bought?
A house! 

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Family and friends for their support always and forever.

13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
No one worth mentioning.

14. Where did most of your money go?
The house... and that will apparently keep up for MANY years...

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Moving!

16. What song will always remind you of 2012?
Anything Taylor Swift

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
happier or sadder?
Happier

thinner or fatter?
Fatter

richer or poorer?
poorer - thank you new home

18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
RELAXED and breathed!

19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Worrying about things I cannot change.

20. How did you spend Christmas?
Christmas morning was here with Andrew opening our gifts to each other. Then we went to the Markhams for Christmas morning and french toast. We spent the afternoon and evening with the Wells' opening gifts and celebrating.

21. How will you spend your New Years?
Pretty low key I think.

22. Did you fall in love in 2013?
I've been in love for a long while now...

23. What was your favourite TV program?
Parenthood, Revenge and Dexter

24. What was the best book you read?
Goodness, I think I've read more crappy books than good ones!

25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Imagine Dragons

26. What did you want and get?
A forever home with my love

27. What did you want and not get?
Rather not say

28. What was your favourite film of this year?
Hmm... I can't remember...

29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 29 and had the closest people to me over to celebrate at our house. There was a champagne toast at midnight to ring in my 29th year!

30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
More time off!

31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2012?
Low maintenance, casual

32. What kept you sane?
Family, friends and Andrew

33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Kate Middleton - how she can look fantastic after throwing up for weeks on end, I will never know.

34. What political issue stirred you the most?
Sandy Hook Elementary and the discussion of gun control and help for mental illness.

35. Who did you miss?
Those who I have lost along this path of my life.

36. Who was the best new person you met?
No one really new. Just keeping in touch with the old ones.

37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2012.
"An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it's going to launch you into something great." -Unknown

38. Quote song lyrics that sum up your year.
Too many to write here... you all know how much I LOVE music!

No comments:

Post a Comment