Have something to say? Feel free to email me at azgirl14@hotmail.com. I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Parenting Apps: BabyTracker

In the early days of my parenting journey, I remember being asked a zillion times how many wet diapers, how many times did she nurse, how long.... I was lucky if I remembered to put my glasses on let alone remember all these things about my child.  Enter BabyTracker.  My nurse gave me a piece of paper in the hospital but this was SO much easier!  It had the ability to track all food, diapers and sleep and then in the premium version, you got a handy little chart.  It was helpful in the early days to know that Abigail was keeping hydrated, etc. and now I am still using it to see if we are developing any sleep patterns (spoiler alert: we aren't).  It's a nominal cost for the premium version and I think it was worth the price.  The only con: I've tried to submit some suggestions and the emails bounce back - not great in the customer service department.  Overall, this one is recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment